Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Waiting For Forever!

I haven't seen any trailers for this movie at all. However, this poster is plastered on pretty much every bus stop in LA, which makes no sense because homeless people don't  even go to the movies!

Speaking of homeless people... Nice outfit Tom Sturridge! Just because you own two plaid shirts doesn't mean you have to wear them both on the same day. Or is that your "Courtin' a lady" motif? He also seems to be wearing "the one ring" from "Lord of the Rings" to try and trick common nerds like me into seeing this movie. No dice! Put a hobbit on the poster and we'll talk but until then you'll be "WAITING FOR FOREVER" for me to come see this movie. (See what I did there? Yeah, I put the name of the movie into my closing statement! Tits!)

No comments:

Post a Comment